Advances in Cars
With today’s growing technologies and changes it’s no surprise that everyday items, like cars are seeing new changes. So what are the newest technologies with cars? Here’s the top five list:
1. Push to Start: Almost every car that has been made this year has the ability to push to start. This is great when you’re in a hurry and is much easier to those who are new to driving. Although some prefer the key to engine to start a car this is just a step into the future of cars.
2. Built in GPS: Needing to know where to go and the time frame for it? No problem. With the built in GPS in almost every car built this year it’s easy to get the on-time directions in seconds. It works out for everyone and a great way to throw away the hassle of paper maps.
3. On-Star: On-star is perfect for when you are in a car accidents, or even if your car gets stolen. Easy way to receive help when you need it and get your car back. If you are in an accident on-star is able to alert authorities and send assistance to your location within minutes. It’s great for having a piece of mind for safety and control over your vehicle. If your car gets stolen they can easily trace the car, alert authorities and shut down the car all together.
4. Rear- View camera: Ever have trouble when pulling out of a drive way or parking space? Well with all the newer models of 2010 cars they are able to come with a rear view camera. Perfect for having all around awareness. It’s also a great add on if you just need that peace of mind with knowing what is happening around you.
5. Assistance in Parallel parking: Some people just never get the hang of parallel parking and so it’s perfect add on feature to the newest cars of 2010. It allows those who have trouble with it to allow the car to do it for you. Perfect for those who are brand new to driving and have not quite got the hang of it yet. It’s a handy add on to any car and assistance to anyone for any parking spot.
These top five new add-ons to cars of 2010 are just the most recent. There should be many more coming up for the 2011 year but for now these are the best there are. Best of all these new features actually help reduce your car insurance premium as they add additional safety and security. There may even be new cloaking for your car, voice to start up programming and even finger printing to start your car. Who knows what 2011 may bring as far as more high tech add-ons to your car.